Teresa Gandhi Gubbins reports owner Udipe Reddy will close the once wildly popular Indian restaurant, Pasand, on August 31. She called and has quotes but the cliff notes are as follows. The Reddy family, which opened the restaurant in 1996 in Richardson and a second location in Irving in 1997, has already taken over a “defunct Sonny Bryan’s” at the northeast corner of Frankford and the Tollway and they are up and running.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Not a Recap of The Real Housewives of Dallas Reunion Show by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »