Teresa Gandhi Gubbins reports owner Udipe Reddy will close the once wildly popular Indian restaurant, Pasand, on August 31. She called and has quotes but the cliff notes are as follows. The Reddy family, which opened the restaurant in 1996 in Richardson and a second location in Irving in 1997, has already taken over a “defunct Sonny Bryan’s” at the northeast corner of Frankford and the Tollway and they are up and running.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »