Teresa Gandhi Gubbins reports owner Udipe Reddy will close the once wildly popular Indian restaurant, Pasand, on August 31. She called and has quotes but the cliff notes are as follows. The Reddy family, which opened the restaurant in 1996 in Richardson and a second location in Irving in 1997, has already taken over a “defunct Sonny Bryan’s” at the northeast corner of Frankford and the Tollway and they are up and running.
5/5/15 TueUrban Crust
5/5/15 TueT&P Tavern
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- We Need Another Hero: Why Miles’ Fate is in the Hands of Dan Micciche and Eric Cowan by Eric Celeste
- The Ticket’s New Promo Is Pretty Tone Deaf by Zac Crain
- Vonciel Jones Hill No Longer Leading Beasley Plan Feedback Process by Tim Rogers
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »