Teresa Gandhi Gubbins reports owner Udipe Reddy will close the once wildly popular Indian restaurant, Pasand, on August 31. She called and has quotes but the cliff notes are as follows. The Reddy family, which opened the restaurant in 1996 in Richardson and a second location in Irving in 1997, has already taken over a “defunct Sonny Bryan’s” at the northeast corner of Frankford and the Tollway and they are up and running.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »