According to their Facebook page the most anticipated restaurant in Dallas since, I don’t know maybe Lucia, opened softly this morning. Now, can we all get back to obsessing over another new place? Owners name is Doug H. Get it.
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »