Dude Sweet owner Katherine Clapner posted on her shop’s Facebook page this weekend’s featured frozen flavors, and they sound like a crazy, creative, and tasty way to beat the heat. FROZEN YOGURTS: fig/malted milk and banana/baharat. ICE CREAMS: rooibus/white chocolate and ginger beer. SORBETS: blueberry/fennel pollen, kiwi/matcha, miso/togarashi, chocolate/pomegranate molasses, and Mexican papaya/agave.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »