The upcoming 2011 Great American Beer Festival (GABF) sold out just seven days (gulp). No need to drown your sorrows if you aren’t already a ticket-holder, you still have another chance to be part of the mile-high fun. CraftBeer.com is giving away a trip for two to the festival. One randomly selected registrant will receive the ultimate GABF trip, including lodging during the Festival (September 29 – October 1, 2011), round trip airfare for two, and two tickets to all four sessions of GABF. Contest ends August 31, 2011 at 11:59 am, so enter now or forever hold your empty glass.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »