Candleroom owner Tommy DeAlano and his partners Richard & Tiffanee Ellman are opening a new restaurant in the Design District in Dallas. DeAlano won’t spill too many of the beans other than the name is Oak, and the fact that he promises to announce a “top-tier, well-traveled and experienced chef” soon. Construction has started on the 80-ish seat restaurant with two outdoor patios and the opening is scheduled for “fall.”
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »