Candleroom owner Tommy DeAlano and his partners Richard & Tiffanee Ellman are opening a new restaurant in the Design District in Dallas. DeAlano won’t spill too many of the beans other than the name is Oak, and the fact that he promises to announce a “top-tier, well-traveled and experienced chef” soon. Construction has started on the 80-ish seat restaurant with two outdoor patios and the opening is scheduled for “fall.”
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.