Candleroom owner Tommy DeAlano and his partners Richard & Tiffanee Ellman are opening a new restaurant in the Design District in Dallas. DeAlano won’t spill too many of the beans other than the name is Oak, and the fact that he promises to announce a “top-tier, well-traveled and experienced chef” soon. Construction has started on the 80-ish seat restaurant with two outdoor patios and the opening is scheduled for “fall.”
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »