Candleroom owner Tommy DeAlano and his partners Richard & Tiffanee Ellman are opening a new restaurant in the Design District in Dallas. DeAlano won’t spill too many of the beans other than the name is Oak, and the fact that he promises to announce a “top-tier, well-traveled and experienced chef” soon. Construction has started on the 80-ish seat restaurant with two outdoor patios and the opening is scheduled for “fall.”
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »