Keep an eye out for Primebar, a contemporary American restaurant and ale house, set to open at 2520 Cedar Springs Road in Uptown. The chain currently has four locations (Wesley Chapel, Florida; Hallandale Beach, Florida; Chicago, Illinois; and Scottsdale, Arizona). The Dallas location’s interior makes use of hardwood floors, mosaic tiling, and oversized leather booths. The kitchen plans to utilize local organic products and make everything in-house from small plates, salads, and sandwiches, to specialty entrées along. Look for yellowfin tuna sashimi (jalapeno, cilantro and a yuzu-ponzu sauce), shrimp and scallop ceviche, daily Bento Boxes, horseradish crusted salmon (with roasted asparagus, tomatoes, and potatoes), and Kurobuta pork chops (Cajun seasoned in a garlic white wine sauce and served with peppadew polenta).
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.