In 2001, my mother was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. Today, my mother is in good condition due to the outstanding care from her doctors and medication.
Although medicine has advanced in the past ten years, there is still very little known about this degenerative disease.
Please come help me celebrate my birthday on Monday August 8 and give to a great cause.
Proceeds benefit the APDA.
Alma will be offering a 4-course meal for $60 or for $75 with wine pairings. The menu will draw inspiration from my favorite childhood meals with my family (details to follow).
Guests will also enjoy additional surprises throughout the evening.
Seating will be limited and by reservation only. Please call Alma at 214.827.2820 to make reservations (specify AQ’s benefit dinner).
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
4/29/14 Tue3015 at Trinity Groves
5/1/14 ThuHotel ZaZa
5/4/14 SunWeekend Coffee
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Pop Up at WAAS Gallery with Cykochik
- Dallas is Officially Bizarre: Recap of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre Foods America: Dallas Episode by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- SMU’s Cal Jillson Reaches a Bit Too Far in the Rick Perry Imbroglio by Tim Rogers
- The Mark Cuban Commercial That Continues To Drive Me Insane by Tim Rogers
- Mi Piaci Cucina Italiana in Preston Center is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (4/17/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.