Here’s a Friday cheap treat: The first 50 people to mention National Chili Dog Day at either the Oak Cliff or North Dallas locations of Norma’s will get a Double Barrel Chili Dog for only $2.99. Guests will also have the opportunity to rescue dachshunds and greyhounds from Operation Kindness and Texas Adopt a Greyhound Society, both of which will be at the North Dallas location to join in the celebration.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.