Here’s a Friday cheap treat: The first 50 people to mention National Chili Dog Day at either the Oak Cliff or North Dallas locations of Norma’s will get a Double Barrel Chili Dog for only $2.99. Guests will also have the opportunity to rescue dachshunds and greyhounds from Operation Kindness and Texas Adopt a Greyhound Society, both of which will be at the North Dallas location to join in the celebration.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.