Just off the phone with Kyoung Park, owner of Nakamoto Restaurant in Plano. She’s closing her 31-year old restaurant on August 1. “The rent is just too high,” Park says. Nakamoto is one of the first sushi restaurants that opened in Dallas. It would be nice to head over and pay your respects to these fine people.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »