Just off the phone with Kyoung Park, owner of Nakamoto Restaurant in Plano. She’s closing her 31-year old restaurant on August 1. “The rent is just too high,” Park says. Nakamoto is one of the first sushi restaurants that opened in Dallas. It would be nice to head over and pay your respects to these fine people.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.