Just off the phone with Kyoung Park, owner of Nakamoto Restaurant in Plano. She’s closing her 31-year old restaurant on August 1. “The rent is just too high,” Park says. Nakamoto is one of the first sushi restaurants that opened in Dallas. It would be nice to head over and pay your respects to these fine people.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.