Just off the phone with Kyoung Park, owner of Nakamoto Restaurant in Plano. She’s closing her 31-year old restaurant on August 1. “The rent is just too high,” Park says. Nakamoto is one of the first sushi restaurants that opened in Dallas. It would be nice to head over and pay your respects to these fine people.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »