Wines of Chile, an organization dedicated to promoting Chilean wine throughout the world and made up of 93 Chilean wineries, just announced the creation of their first virtual game for Facebook – Terroir Hunter. Through their Facebook page participants can virtually run their own winery, including harvesting grapes, bottling, selling, exporting and eventually have their wine rated. Along the way winemakers from some of the most prominent wineries in the country will lend advice, give tips and help players wine empires grow. Participating wineries include Casa Silva, San Esteban, San Pedro, Santa Rita, De Martino, Undurraga, Valdivieso, Veramonte and Viña Altair. Sign up here.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »