Wines of Chile, an organization dedicated to promoting Chilean wine throughout the world and made up of 93 Chilean wineries, just announced the creation of their first virtual game for Facebook – Terroir Hunter. Through their Facebook page participants can virtually run their own winery, including harvesting grapes, bottling, selling, exporting and eventually have their wine rated. Along the way winemakers from some of the most prominent wineries in the country will lend advice, give tips and help players wine empires grow. Participating wineries include Casa Silva, San Esteban, San Pedro, Santa Rita, De Martino, Undurraga, Valdivieso, Veramonte and Viña Altair. Sign up here.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »