Wines of Chile, an organization dedicated to promoting Chilean wine throughout the world and made up of 93 Chilean wineries, just announced the creation of their first virtual game for Facebook – Terroir Hunter. Through their Facebook page participants can virtually run their own winery, including harvesting grapes, bottling, selling, exporting and eventually have their wine rated. Along the way winemakers from some of the most prominent wineries in the country will lend advice, give tips and help players wine empires grow. Participating wineries include Casa Silva, San Esteban, San Pedro, Santa Rita, De Martino, Undurraga, Valdivieso, Veramonte and Viña Altair. Sign up here.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »