On July 2, Robin and Joshua Berry and their three children Peter, Aaron, and Willa, were traveling back from Colorado when their car was involved in a head-on collision near Fort Stockton. Both parents were killed instantly and the two boys are currently in a Houston hospital being treated for spinal injuries. Willa, the youngest is staying with friends. Other friends of the Berry family have organized a series of state-wide bake sales. This Sunday’s bake sale to help the Houston family will be in Dallas at Kidville in Preston Royal from 11AM-1:30PM. All proceeds will be donated to the trust.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.