It sounds like this year’s Taste of Greenville Avenue is going to be a real bobbydazzler! The event (TOGA) is designed to “introduce – or re-introduce – our restaurants to our neighbors and customers in the Greenville Avenue/East Dallas/North Dallas community.” If you are a business and would like to apply for a booth, here is the information you need. If you are a consumer save the date: October 29.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »