It sounds like this year’s Taste of Greenville Avenue is going to be a real bobbydazzler! The event (TOGA) is designed to “introduce – or re-introduce – our restaurants to our neighbors and customers in the Greenville Avenue/East Dallas/North Dallas community.” If you are a business and would like to apply for a booth, here is the information you need. If you are a consumer save the date: October 29.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.