It sounds like this year’s Taste of Greenville Avenue is going to be a real bobbydazzler! The event (TOGA) is designed to “introduce – or re-introduce – our restaurants to our neighbors and customers in the Greenville Avenue/East Dallas/North Dallas community.” If you are a business and would like to apply for a booth, here is the information you need. If you are a consumer save the date: October 29.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »