It sounds like this year’s Taste of Greenville Avenue is going to be a real bobbydazzler! The event (TOGA) is designed to “introduce – or re-introduce – our restaurants to our neighbors and customers in the Greenville Avenue/East Dallas/North Dallas community.” If you are a business and would like to apply for a booth, here is the information you need. If you are a consumer save the date: October 29.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.