Two Dallas food biz veterans, Wendy Krispin and Kay Agnew, are joining forces to open Royal 60. Both gals are dear to my heart as they have spent most of their lives catering. (I still believe every presidential candidate should be able to cater a wedding for 400–hardest job in the world.) Kay has been slinging Cajun food and running restaurants almost 30 years while Wendy is just out of rookie status at 25 years. Kay’s restaurant Margaux’s has had at least nine lives and probably close to that many locations. Her current digs in the Design District will be the new home for Royal 60. “This project is a way for Kay and I to celebrate our combined experience,” Wendy said. They are working on the plans for Royal 60, but it will basically be a wine bar with food. Details on the way…You go, girls.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.