Two Dallas food biz veterans, Wendy Krispin and Kay Agnew, are joining forces to open Royal 60. Both gals are dear to my heart as they have spent most of their lives catering. (I still believe every presidential candidate should be able to cater a wedding for 400–hardest job in the world.) Kay has been slinging Cajun food and running restaurants almost 30 years while Wendy is just out of rookie status at 25 years. Kay’s restaurant Margaux’s has had at least nine lives and probably close to that many locations. Her current digs in the Design District will be the new home for Royal 60. “This project is a way for Kay and I to celebrate our combined experience,” Wendy said. They are working on the plans for Royal 60, but it will basically be a wine bar with food. Details on the way…You go, girls.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.