Two Dallas food biz veterans, Wendy Krispin and Kay Agnew, are joining forces to open Royal 60. Both gals are dear to my heart as they have spent most of their lives catering. (I still believe every presidential candidate should be able to cater a wedding for 400–hardest job in the world.) Kay has been slinging Cajun food and running restaurants almost 30 years while Wendy is just out of rookie status at 25 years. Kay’s restaurant Margaux’s has had at least nine lives and probably close to that many locations. Her current digs in the Design District will be the new home for Royal 60. “This project is a way for Kay and I to celebrate our combined experience,” Wendy said. They are working on the plans for Royal 60, but it will basically be a wine bar with food. Details on the way…You go, girls.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »