If you missed last night’s second annual Bastille on Bishop celebration in Oak Cliff’s Bishop Arts District, you missed a tasty, sweaty good time. The 100+ degree heat didn’t deter the crowds from enjoying street side crepes, wine from Calais Winery, and mussels from local chefs such as John Tesar (The Commissary), Marc Cassel (Peavy Road), Tim Byres (Smoke), and others. In the end, former Stephan Pyles chef Matt McCallister won first place in the best mussels competition with Scott Romano of Charlie Palmer at The Joule taking second.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- Texas Medical Association’s PAC Endorses Another 10 Candidates In Primaries by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »