Tomorrow is Bastille Day. We have a lot of French folks in Dallas who like to celebrate their independence from the monarchy with their “let them eat cake” mentality. My apologies for not combining a list of restaurants and bars that are featuring special Bastille Day festivities. Instead, I open the comments section up to anybody who has a suggestion.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.