Tomorrow is Bastille Day. We have a lot of French folks in Dallas who like to celebrate their independence from the monarchy with their “let them eat cake” mentality. My apologies for not combining a list of restaurants and bars that are featuring special Bastille Day festivities. Instead, I open the comments section up to anybody who has a suggestion.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »