Tomorrow is Bastille Day. We have a lot of French folks in Dallas who like to celebrate their independence from the monarchy with their “let them eat cake” mentality. My apologies for not combining a list of restaurants and bars that are featuring special Bastille Day festivities. Instead, I open the comments section up to anybody who has a suggestion.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.