Taco Cabana recently upped their “line” of tacos to include grilled Ajo Chicken Street Tacos. They include all white-meat chicken marinated with roasted garlic, onions and rich red peppers, served with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and topped with a creamy chipotle sauce. The inspiration for the traditional-style street tacos – small tacos, served three to an order, each served in two corn tortillas – came after they sent a culinary team to Guadalajara, Mexico. TC sent some coupons so I went to try them. These are a great lunch portion and the tacos really do taste different from the regular menu tacos.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.