Taco Cabana recently upped their “line” of tacos to include grilled Ajo Chicken Street Tacos. They include all white-meat chicken marinated with roasted garlic, onions and rich red peppers, served with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and topped with a creamy chipotle sauce. The inspiration for the traditional-style street tacos – small tacos, served three to an order, each served in two corn tortillas – came after they sent a culinary team to Guadalajara, Mexico. TC sent some coupons so I went to try them. These are a great lunch portion and the tacos really do taste different from the regular menu tacos.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.