John Tesar has decided to close The Table, the 12-seat tasting room inside The Commissary.The Table will close on August 1 but is scheduled to reopen around September 15 with a new concept. The press release says Tesar will retool The Table menu and “spend the necessary time focusing on The Commissary and getting the service and other restaurant issues up to the standards that he has was known for at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek.” I hope so. According to two of my friends who dined at last Sunday’s the lobster bake, the service “was the worst I’ve ever had.” And that person has had a lot of bad service. Go, John. Fix it and they will come.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »