John Tesar has decided to close The Table, the 12-seat tasting room inside The Commissary.The Table will close on August 1 but is scheduled to reopen around September 15 with a new concept. The press release says Tesar will retool The Table menu and “spend the necessary time focusing on The Commissary and getting the service and other restaurant issues up to the standards that he has was known for at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek.” I hope so. According to two of my friends who dined at last Sunday’s the lobster bake, the service “was the worst I’ve ever had.” And that person has had a lot of bad service. Go, John. Fix it and they will come.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »