John Tesar has decided to close The Table, the 12-seat tasting room inside The Commissary.The Table will close on August 1 but is scheduled to reopen around September 15 with a new concept. The press release says Tesar will retool The Table menu and “spend the necessary time focusing on The Commissary and getting the service and other restaurant issues up to the standards that he has was known for at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek.” I hope so. According to two of my friends who dined at last Sunday’s the lobster bake, the service “was the worst I’ve ever had.” And that person has had a lot of bad service. Go, John. Fix it and they will come.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- Zac Crain Announces Candidacy For 2022 District Attorney Race by Zac Crain
- The Prettiest Minute of Your Day by Krista Nightengale
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »