This week the Southwest Foodservice Expo, a trade show for the restaurant and institutional food service industry, took place in Dallas. The Dallas Convention Center was jammed with exhibitors and I managed to work my way through the aisles looking for some of the most interesting and unusual exhibits. One of these was Kaurina’s Kulfi. But what is Kulfi, and is it just ice cream?
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.