This week the Southwest Foodservice Expo, a trade show for the restaurant and institutional food service industry, took place in Dallas. The Dallas Convention Center was jammed with exhibitors and I managed to work my way through the aisles looking for some of the most interesting and unusual exhibits. One of these was Kaurina’s Kulfi. But what is Kulfi, and is it just ice cream?
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »