It’s a boy! Scott Reitz. According to the report on City Of Ate, Reitz ditched his gig as a “nights-and-weekends freelancer” and a “very respectable day job” to take on the Dallas dining scene. Oh, what restaurant should he review first? Scott, I hope you packed well!
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.