Leave it to Gumshoe Gubbins to come up with hottest news on crepes this year. She has a story on Flippin’ Out Crepes, a new concept by Carl Peterson “of the Aw Shucks Peterson clan.” (Sounds like a cult to me.) Flippin’ Out is located at 4201 Beltline Rd and will be open, July 2, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. The execuchef is Scott Hoffner, former chef de cuisine at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and current personal chef to Tyson Chandler. Teresa has all of the details along with quotes that will make you yearn for crepes. After reading her opus, I have to ask: If you roll filling into a crepe and “eat it with your hands” is it technically still a crepe?
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »