Leave it to Gumshoe Gubbins to come up with hottest news on crepes this year. She has a story on Flippin’ Out Crepes, a new concept by Carl Peterson “of the Aw Shucks Peterson clan.” (Sounds like a cult to me.) Flippin’ Out is located at 4201 Beltline Rd and will be open, July 2, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. The execuchef is Scott Hoffner, former chef de cuisine at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and current personal chef to Tyson Chandler. Teresa has all of the details along with quotes that will make you yearn for crepes. After reading her opus, I have to ask: If you roll filling into a crepe and “eat it with your hands” is it technically still a crepe?
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »