Leave it to Gumshoe Gubbins to come up with hottest news on crepes this year. She has a story on Flippin’ Out Crepes, a new concept by Carl Peterson “of the Aw Shucks Peterson clan.” (Sounds like a cult to me.) Flippin’ Out is located at 4201 Beltline Rd and will be open, July 2, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. The execuchef is Scott Hoffner, former chef de cuisine at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and current personal chef to Tyson Chandler. Teresa has all of the details along with quotes that will make you yearn for crepes. After reading her opus, I have to ask: If you roll filling into a crepe and “eat it with your hands” is it technically still a crepe?
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »