Leave it to Gumshoe Gubbins to come up with hottest news on crepes this year. She has a story on Flippin’ Out Crepes, a new concept by Carl Peterson “of the Aw Shucks Peterson clan.” (Sounds like a cult to me.) Flippin’ Out is located at 4201 Beltline Rd and will be open, July 2, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. The execuchef is Scott Hoffner, former chef de cuisine at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and current personal chef to Tyson Chandler. Teresa has all of the details along with quotes that will make you yearn for crepes. After reading her opus, I have to ask: If you roll filling into a crepe and “eat it with your hands” is it technically still a crepe?
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »