Leave it to Gumshoe Gubbins to come up with hottest news on crepes this year. She has a story on Flippin’ Out Crepes, a new concept by Carl Peterson “of the Aw Shucks Peterson clan.” (Sounds like a cult to me.) Flippin’ Out is located at 4201 Beltline Rd and will be open, July 2, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. The execuchef is Scott Hoffner, former chef de cuisine at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa and current personal chef to Tyson Chandler. Teresa has all of the details along with quotes that will make you yearn for crepes. After reading her opus, I have to ask: If you roll filling into a crepe and “eat it with your hands” is it technically still a crepe?
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.