I heard Toy’s Cafe on Lemmon closed last week and I tried to call for verification. I didn’t get an answer so I called several of the surrounding businesses to see if anyone could confirm. (God forbid should I get in my car and drive over there.) Anywhoo, none of the people I contacted could speak enough English to understand what I asking them. However, a loyal Disher writes to say that Toy’s sign is down and another announces the opening of Burger Island in the space. Sad news.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.