I heard Toy’s Cafe on Lemmon closed last week and I tried to call for verification. I didn’t get an answer so I called several of the surrounding businesses to see if anyone could confirm. (God forbid should I get in my car and drive over there.) Anywhoo, none of the people I contacted could speak enough English to understand what I asking them. However, a loyal Disher writes to say that Toy’s sign is down and another announces the opening of Burger Island in the space. Sad news.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.