Starting this Sunday, The Commissary will host Sunday night lobster bakes. The reservations-only dinner will consist of a bucket of steamers, tomato and basil salad, corn on the cob, grilled Italian sausage with roasted new potatoes and a steamed 1.25 lbs lobster with drawn butter. For dessert they offer a selection of seasonal homemade pies such as buttermilk, pecan, and chocolate. The price is $35 per person. Call 214-643-6557. (No knobby knit cardigan sweaters allowed.)
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.