Starting this Sunday, The Commissary will host Sunday night lobster bakes. The reservations-only dinner will consist of a bucket of steamers, tomato and basil salad, corn on the cob, grilled Italian sausage with roasted new potatoes and a steamed 1.25 lbs lobster with drawn butter. For dessert they offer a selection of seasonal homemade pies such as buttermilk, pecan, and chocolate. The price is $35 per person. Call 214-643-6557. (No knobby knit cardigan sweaters allowed.)
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.