Starting this Sunday, The Commissary will host Sunday night lobster bakes. The reservations-only dinner will consist of a bucket of steamers, tomato and basil salad, corn on the cob, grilled Italian sausage with roasted new potatoes and a steamed 1.25 lbs lobster with drawn butter. For dessert they offer a selection of seasonal homemade pies such as buttermilk, pecan, and chocolate. The price is $35 per person. Call 214-643-6557. (No knobby knit cardigan sweaters allowed.)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.