I’m sure there are many local restaurants and bars throwing victory parties at their establishments. If you are a bar or restaurant throwing a party, feel free to post the particulars below.
Read This Next
- That Sports Girl, Gina Miller, Wants SideDish on TV
- Dallas-Based Zaccanelli Food Group Acquires Hofmann Sausage Company. Phil Romano Will Make the World Hot Dog Happy!
- Chiladas Fresh Mex Grill Opens in Dallas Today
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
4/27/14 SunLounge 31
4/29/14 Tue3015 at Trinity Groves
5/1/14 ThuHotel ZaZa
5/4/14 SunWeekend Coffee
5/8/14 ThuFour Corners
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Pop Up at WAAS Gallery with Cykochik
- Dallas is Officially Bizarre: Recap of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre Foods America: Dallas Episode by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- SMU’s Cal Jillson Reaches a Bit Too Far in the Rick Perry Imbroglio by Tim Rogers
- The Mark Cuban Commercial That Continues To Drive Me Insane by Tim Rogers
- Mi Piaci Cucina Italiana in Preston Center is Closed by Nancy Nichols
- Steve Nash Asks Dirk: Would We Have Won a Championship if I Stayed in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (4/17/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.