Veteran Dallas restaurateur Robert (Trece, Villa-O, Sfuzzi) Columbo has inked a deal to buy Primo’s, the popular Tex-Mex spot on McKinney Avenue. Columbo didn’t have too many details other than he plans to keep the restaurant the same but “after 25 years, the place could use some freshening up.” Former owners Phil Lacerte and Frank Linero remain as partners. More coming in the next few days.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »