Veteran Dallas restaurateur Robert (Trece, Villa-O, Sfuzzi) Columbo has inked a deal to buy Primo’s, the popular Tex-Mex spot on McKinney Avenue. Columbo didn’t have too many details other than he plans to keep the restaurant the same but “after 25 years, the place could use some freshening up.” Former owners Phil Lacerte and Frank Linero remain as partners. More coming in the next few days.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »