Veteran Dallas restaurateur Robert (Trece, Villa-O, Sfuzzi) Columbo has inked a deal to buy Primo’s, the popular Tex-Mex spot on McKinney Avenue. Columbo didn’t have too many details other than he plans to keep the restaurant the same but “after 25 years, the place could use some freshening up.” Former owners Phil Lacerte and Frank Linero remain as partners. More coming in the next few days.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »