Veteran Dallas restaurateur Robert (Trece, Villa-O, Sfuzzi) Columbo has inked a deal to buy Primo’s, the popular Tex-Mex spot on McKinney Avenue. Columbo didn’t have too many details other than he plans to keep the restaurant the same but “after 25 years, the place could use some freshening up.” Former owners Phil Lacerte and Frank Linero remain as partners. More coming in the next few days.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.