A loyal Disher just cruised down Custer Road in Plano and reports Ziyaafat Mughal Cuisine is open for business. The menu is an intriguing mixture of Persian/Indian specialties “influenced by the Imperial kitchens of the Mughal Empire. It looks delicious and is 100 percent Zabihah Halal.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.