Thank goodness Whole Foods has finally brought its tap room concept to Dallas (like Donald Trump, we’d love to think that our complaining had something to do with it). But seriously folks, in addition to on-tap wine and a variety of cheeses and nibbley bits, Lakewood on Tap will be filling growlers, half-gallon glass jugs tapped straight from the keg. If you’re wondering why growlers are such a big deal, head on in and ask for Jon-Robert. He’ll set you straight in no time. Until then, consider this a big step in the craft brewing movement.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.