Thank goodness Whole Foods has finally brought its tap room concept to Dallas (like Donald Trump, we’d love to think that our complaining had something to do with it). But seriously folks, in addition to on-tap wine and a variety of cheeses and nibbley bits, Lakewood on Tap will be filling growlers, half-gallon glass jugs tapped straight from the keg. If you’re wondering why growlers are such a big deal, head on in and ask for Jon-Robert. He’ll set you straight in no time. Until then, consider this a big step in the craft brewing movement.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
- Hunt Oil Building Gives a Shout Out to Wick Allison by Tim Rogers
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.