Thank goodness Whole Foods has finally brought its tap room concept to Dallas (like Donald Trump, we’d love to think that our complaining had something to do with it). But seriously folks, in addition to on-tap wine and a variety of cheeses and nibbley bits, Lakewood on Tap will be filling growlers, half-gallon glass jugs tapped straight from the keg. If you’re wondering why growlers are such a big deal, head on in and ask for Jon-Robert. He’ll set you straight in no time. Until then, consider this a big step in the craft brewing movement.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.