The press release touts Townhouse, the new restaurant set to open in the Galleria in late August, as a “fun destination for diners across North Texas.” It will be, like so many or you, “sophisticated yet relaxed.” You won’t be able to miss it, they plan to plant 35-foot “embalmed palm trees” along a walkway (see groovy photo). The entrance will have “upgraded lighting” that will “give guests a sense of arrival.” Food? Yes, they will serve it. The last line of the press release reads: “Townhouse’s uniquely designed menu offers a large selection of small plates, sandwiches, salads and entrees to suit any taste.”
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »