The press release touts Townhouse, the new restaurant set to open in the Galleria in late August, as a “fun destination for diners across North Texas.” It will be, like so many or you, “sophisticated yet relaxed.” You won’t be able to miss it, they plan to plant 35-foot “embalmed palm trees” along a walkway (see groovy photo). The entrance will have “upgraded lighting” that will “give guests a sense of arrival.” Food? Yes, they will serve it. The last line of the press release reads: “Townhouse’s uniquely designed menu offers a large selection of small plates, sandwiches, salads and entrees to suit any taste.”
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »