The press release touts Townhouse, the new restaurant set to open in the Galleria in late August, as a “fun destination for diners across North Texas.” It will be, like so many or you, “sophisticated yet relaxed.” You won’t be able to miss it, they plan to plant 35-foot “embalmed palm trees” along a walkway (see groovy photo). The entrance will have “upgraded lighting” that will “give guests a sense of arrival.” Food? Yes, they will serve it. The last line of the press release reads: “Townhouse’s uniquely designed menu offers a large selection of small plates, sandwiches, salads and entrees to suit any taste.”
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »