Scratch another notch into the win column for Monica Greene (Monica’s Aca y Alla, Ciudad). After a two-year hiatus in Aspen, Colorado, she’s back on terra familiares and marking her homecoming by opening BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever), a casual enchiladeria with DIY sensibility. Guests build their own enchiladas—simply or elaborately—by filling out and handing over tick sheets indicating their desired tortilla, filling, and sauce. Sounds easy until you’re faced with BEE’s kaleidoscope of choices.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.