Scratch another notch into the win column for Monica Greene (Monica’s Aca y Alla, Ciudad). After a two-year hiatus in Aspen, Colorado, she’s back on terra familiares and marking her homecoming by opening BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever), a casual enchiladeria with DIY sensibility. Guests build their own enchiladas—simply or elaborately—by filling out and handing over tick sheets indicating their desired tortilla, filling, and sauce. Sounds easy until you’re faced with BEE’s kaleidoscope of choices.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Which D Magazine Staffer Are You? by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.