Scratch another notch into the win column for Monica Greene (Monica’s Aca y Alla, Ciudad). After a two-year hiatus in Aspen, Colorado, she’s back on terra familiares and marking her homecoming by opening BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever), a casual enchiladeria with DIY sensibility. Guests build their own enchiladas—simply or elaborately—by filling out and handing over tick sheets indicating their desired tortilla, filling, and sauce. Sounds easy until you’re faced with BEE’s kaleidoscope of choices.
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.