Two years ago, Raul and Olga Reyes lost their popular restaurant La Palapa Veracruzana in Oak Cliff. Thanks to some help from their neighbors, the couple has emerged with a new restaurant, Mesa. It’s in the same place and the menu is a little more upscale, but the heart of this talented couple is devoted to producing the finest food from Veracruz. Here they discuss mole, snook, and their new restaurant, Mesa.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.