Two years ago, Raul and Olga Reyes lost their popular restaurant La Palapa Veracruzana in Oak Cliff. Thanks to some help from their neighbors, the couple has emerged with a new restaurant, Mesa. It’s in the same place and the menu is a little more upscale, but the heart of this talented couple is devoted to producing the finest food from Veracruz. Here they discuss mole, snook, and their new restaurant, Mesa.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.