Two years ago, Raul and Olga Reyes lost their popular restaurant La Palapa Veracruzana in Oak Cliff. Thanks to some help from their neighbors, the couple has emerged with a new restaurant, Mesa. It’s in the same place and the menu is a little more upscale, but the heart of this talented couple is devoted to producing the finest food from Veracruz. Here they discuss mole, snook, and their new restaurant, Mesa.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.