Two years ago, Raul and Olga Reyes lost their popular restaurant La Palapa Veracruzana in Oak Cliff. Thanks to some help from their neighbors, the couple has emerged with a new restaurant, Mesa. It’s in the same place and the menu is a little more upscale, but the heart of this talented couple is devoted to producing the finest food from Veracruz. Here they discuss mole, snook, and their new restaurant, Mesa.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »