Yesterday, Raya Ramsey gave you her suggestions for the best places to watch last night’s Maverick’s and the Heat (dumb name). Sadly, the dumb name Heat beat the Mavericks 92-84 in Game 1 of the NBA finals. It’s time to change venues. Where did you watch last night and, more importantly, where will you be on Thursday night to watch game 2? (Please don’t say the Miami airport because it is the worst airport in the world.) GO.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »