Yesterday, Raya Ramsey gave you her suggestions for the best places to watch last night’s Maverick’s and the Heat (dumb name). Sadly, the dumb name Heat beat the Mavericks 92-84 in Game 1 of the NBA finals. It’s time to change venues. Where did you watch last night and, more importantly, where will you be on Thursday night to watch game 2? (Please don’t say the Miami airport because it is the worst airport in the world.) GO.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: Should We Protect Historic Structures? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »