Yesterday, Raya Ramsey gave you her suggestions for the best places to watch last night’s Maverick’s and the Heat (dumb name). Sadly, the dumb name Heat beat the Mavericks 92-84 in Game 1 of the NBA finals. It’s time to change venues. Where did you watch last night and, more importantly, where will you be on Thursday night to watch game 2? (Please don’t say the Miami airport because it is the worst airport in the world.) GO.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »