The end of the school year is upon us and our wonderful teachers finally get to slow down a bit. My kid’s teacher, Miss Robinson a saint who teaches 23 5-year-old kids for 8-hours a day, wants to take some cooking classes this summer, so I ask you, dear Dishers: which one do you recommend? She doesn’t just want to be entertained, she really wants to learn something. Have you taken classes from Central Market, Duo, Milestone Culinary Arts, or Sur la Table? Tell me which one you like or don’t like.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.