The end of the school year is upon us and our wonderful teachers finally get to slow down a bit. My kid’s teacher, Miss Robinson a saint who teaches 23 5-year-old kids for 8-hours a day, wants to take some cooking classes this summer, so I ask you, dear Dishers: which one do you recommend? She doesn’t just want to be entertained, she really wants to learn something. Have you taken classes from Central Market, Duo, Milestone Culinary Arts, or Sur la Table? Tell me which one you like or don’t like.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- Just as the Scriptures Predicted, 2014 Has Brought Dallas Its First Classic Hip-Hop Radio War by Bradford Pearson
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Mico Rodriguez Closes Mesero Miguel. Will Reopen as Mesero by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »