The end of the school year is upon us and our wonderful teachers finally get to slow down a bit. My kid’s teacher, Miss Robinson a saint who teaches 23 5-year-old kids for 8-hours a day, wants to take some cooking classes this summer, so I ask you, dear Dishers: which one do you recommend? She doesn’t just want to be entertained, she really wants to learn something. Have you taken classes from Central Market, Duo, Milestone Culinary Arts, or Sur la Table? Tell me which one you like or don’t like.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »