The end of the school year is upon us and our wonderful teachers finally get to slow down a bit. My kid’s teacher, Miss Robinson a saint who teaches 23 5-year-old kids for 8-hours a day, wants to take some cooking classes this summer, so I ask you, dear Dishers: which one do you recommend? She doesn’t just want to be entertained, she really wants to learn something. Have you taken classes from Central Market, Duo, Milestone Culinary Arts, or Sur la Table? Tell me which one you like or don’t like.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »