This event sells out fast so click here for tickets. The date for the next Dallas Wine Trail is set for July 23 from 11AM-5PM. The four participating Dallas wineries are Inwood Estates Vineyard, Calais Winery, Times Ten Cellars, and Fuqua Winery. (Map below the jump. The $55 ticket includes a 19.5-oz Special Edition tasting glass, a bottle of wine from one of the 4 wineries, 3 wines to taste at each of the wineries, light food pairings from local restaurants/caterers. And the event will benefit the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.