This event sells out fast so click here for tickets. The date for the next Dallas Wine Trail is set for July 23 from 11AM-5PM. The four participating Dallas wineries are Inwood Estates Vineyard, Calais Winery, Times Ten Cellars, and Fuqua Winery. (Map below the jump. The $55 ticket includes a 19.5-oz Special Edition tasting glass, a bottle of wine from one of the 4 wineries, 3 wines to taste at each of the wineries, light food pairings from local restaurants/caterers. And the event will benefit the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.