This event sells out fast so click here for tickets. The date for the next Dallas Wine Trail is set for July 23 from 11AM-5PM. The four participating Dallas wineries are Inwood Estates Vineyard, Calais Winery, Times Ten Cellars, and Fuqua Winery. (Map below the jump. The $55 ticket includes a 19.5-oz Special Edition tasting glass, a bottle of wine from one of the 4 wineries, 3 wines to taste at each of the wineries, light food pairings from local restaurants/caterers. And the event will benefit the Greyhound Adoption League of Texas.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »