Want to talk to John Tesar? Make reservations at The Table, Tesar’s tasting room inside The Commissary, and the chef will answer the phone and talk to you about the menu. Feel free to ask him whatever you want or just drunk dial him. He promises to answer every call. Here is his not-so-secret reservation line: 469-600-4660. (469? That’s so not a John Tesar number. He’s a 214/212/213 talent.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- VIDEO: Crowd Stops Antigay Attack at DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- Nina Pham Is Ebola-Free. Is She a Hero? by Jason Heid
- Why Are There Painted Halloween Traffic Barrels Along LBJ Freeway? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »