Want to talk to John Tesar? Make reservations at The Table, Tesar’s tasting room inside The Commissary, and the chef will answer the phone and talk to you about the menu. Feel free to ask him whatever you want or just drunk dial him. He promises to answer every call. Here is his not-so-secret reservation line: 469-600-4660. (469? That’s so not a John Tesar number. He’s a 214/212/213 talent.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.