I just received a tweet from Nammi Truck, a new mobile Vietnamese kitchen. Nammi will make its debut tomorrow at the Deep Ellum Open Market from 11AM-5PM. I’m waiting for more information, but their profile on Twitter (@nammitruck) states: “Bringing Vietnamese Banh Mi to the DFW Metroplex!”
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »