I just received a tweet from Nammi Truck, a new mobile Vietnamese kitchen. Nammi will make its debut tomorrow at the Deep Ellum Open Market from 11AM-5PM. I’m waiting for more information, but their profile on Twitter (@nammitruck) states: “Bringing Vietnamese Banh Mi to the DFW Metroplex!”
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »