I just received a tweet from Nammi Truck, a new mobile Vietnamese kitchen. Nammi will make its debut tomorrow at the Deep Ellum Open Market from 11AM-5PM. I’m waiting for more information, but their profile on Twitter (@nammitruck) states: “Bringing Vietnamese Banh Mi to the DFW Metroplex!”
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.