I just received a tweet from Nammi Truck, a new mobile Vietnamese kitchen. Nammi will make its debut tomorrow at the Deep Ellum Open Market from 11AM-5PM. I’m waiting for more information, but their profile on Twitter (@nammitruck) states: “Bringing Vietnamese Banh Mi to the DFW Metroplex!”
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »