I just received a tweet from Nammi Truck, a new mobile Vietnamese kitchen. Nammi will make its debut tomorrow at the Deep Ellum Open Market from 11AM-5PM. I’m waiting for more information, but their profile on Twitter (@nammitruck) states: “Bringing Vietnamese Banh Mi to the DFW Metroplex!”
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.