Hey, Dishers. Where did you eat this week? Did you find something fabulous? Did you find something foul? We’d love to hear your thoughts on your latest restaurant experiences. Here’s what you reported last week.
- Which D Magazine Staffer Are You? by Krista Nightengale
- Kristen Bell Rolls With Gordon Keith’s Soft Punches by Zac Crain
- Mike Rawlings Walks Out of Dallas ISD Home-Rule Meeting by Jason Heid
- Mesa’s Owner is Building a Seafood Restaurant in the Bishop Arts District by Rick Lopez
- Dining for Dummies: The Oak Edition by Lindsey Beran
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.