Cava is the best-known sparkling wine in Spain. It is made using the traditional methods used by its French counterpart Champagne. Last night, I dropped into Pasaporte Espana at the Dallas branch of Central Market. I chatted with Michel Parellada, owner of Caves Naveran in Penedès, which is located close to Barcelona, we talked about Cava and what food to serve it with.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.