Richard Paterson, the Master Blender of Dalmore Scotch whisky was in Dallas last week. After a tasting of the various Scotches they’ve produced over the last 18 years, I got a chance to ask him about the most unusual Scotch he ever encountered. Bottoms up.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.