You’ll need your strength for a long day of golf and good times at the Colonial. Before heading to the course, we recommend a hearty lunch at Reata, best known for its upscale cowboy cuisine. The tenderloin tamales make our mouth water every time. Looking for the perfect place to have a cold one on a warm summer night? It’s hard to beat Reata’s patio views of lively Sundance Square. For reservations, call 817-336-1009 or visit reata.net.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.