You’ll need your strength for a long day of golf and good times at the Colonial. Before heading to the course, we recommend a hearty lunch at Reata, best known for its upscale cowboy cuisine. The tenderloin tamales make our mouth water every time. Looking for the perfect place to have a cold one on a warm summer night? It’s hard to beat Reata’s patio views of lively Sundance Square. For reservations, call 817-336-1009 or visit reata.net.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.