Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »