Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
Read This Next
- Hatch Chiles, Like Unicorns, Don’t Exist
- Help Me Get SideDish on TV
- Villa-O Had a Fire Last Weekend and Now It’s Closed for Renovations
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- Balanced Vision Plan Co-Author on Trinity River Toll Road: ‘I Want to Apologize to Dallas’ by Eric Celeste
- Suggestions for Home Rule Commission No. 4: School Calendar by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.