Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
Read This Next
- Hatch Chiles, Like Unicorns, Don’t Exist
- Help Me Get SideDish on TV
- Villa-O Had a Fire Last Weekend and Now It’s Closed for Renovations
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.