Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »