Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »