Last week there were several pre-release screenings of Forks Over Knives, the newest foodumentary to create a stir. Like Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc., these “movies” make you think about what happens to food before you put in your mouth. I have not seen it, but our arts editor, Peter Simek, slices and dices the film over on FrontRow. The movie is now showing at the Landmark Magnolia Theater. Tell me where you had dinner after you’ve seen the movie.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »