National Craft Beer Week kicks off today. Sarah has listed several celebratory events taking place all over town. I will use this day as an opportunity to run a video I shot two years ago when I visited Duvel Moortgat, just outside of Brussels. Duvel rep Suzanne Van Den Broeck illustrates how to pour the perfect beer. Who’s thirsty.?
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »