This video, by Kyle Corley, illustrates how long the car line for the drive thru at the In-N-Out in Allen was around noon today. I wouldn’t wait that long to kiss George Clooney. Or, oh never mind. I’m over In-N-Out. Next trend up. Good work, Kyle.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.