Stopped in to have breakfast at Good 2 Go Taco this morning, and it was busy enough that I had to park two doors down. Lo, what did I see taped to the door of the defunct hair salon but a construction permit with Marc Cassel’s name on it (albeit misspelled). HUGE news for our neighborhood in Old Lake Highlands.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »