Stopped in to have breakfast at Good 2 Go Taco this morning, and it was busy enough that I had to park two doors down. Lo, what did I see taped to the door of the defunct hair salon but a construction permit with Marc Cassel’s name on it (albeit misspelled). HUGE news for our neighborhood in Old Lake Highlands.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.