I’d heard the rumor and reached out to Kelly Hightower for a comment and some details, but Cravedfw has the story. Apparently, the boisterous chef will now be in charge of Dallas Restaurant Group’s Wild Salsa, the seemingly endless project under construction at the Merc. (It’s located in an historical building and one can only imagine the permit process.)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.