I’d heard the rumor and reached out to Kelly Hightower for a comment and some details, but Cravedfw has the story. Apparently, the boisterous chef will now be in charge of Dallas Restaurant Group’s Wild Salsa, the seemingly endless project under construction at the Merc. (It’s located in an historical building and one can only imagine the permit process.)
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »