I’d heard the rumor and reached out to Kelly Hightower for a comment and some details, but Cravedfw has the story. Apparently, the boisterous chef will now be in charge of Dallas Restaurant Group’s Wild Salsa, the seemingly endless project under construction at the Merc. (It’s located in an historical building and one can only imagine the permit process.)
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.