I’d heard the rumor and reached out to Kelly Hightower for a comment and some details, but Cravedfw has the story. Apparently, the boisterous chef will now be in charge of Dallas Restaurant Group’s Wild Salsa, the seemingly endless project under construction at the Merc. (It’s located in an historical building and one can only imagine the permit process.)
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »