Over on Frontburner, Jason Heid waxes nostalgic on The Tomato, a Denton “eatery much-loved by UNT alumni and originally forced to close to make way for a CVS.” Jason is so happy. The restaurant is reopening in Sanger.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.