Over on Frontburner, Jason Heid waxes nostalgic on The Tomato, a Denton “eatery much-loved by UNT alumni and originally forced to close to make way for a CVS.” Jason is so happy. The restaurant is reopening in Sanger.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.