Katherine Clapner, the dudette behind Dude, Sweet Chocolate, is throwing a party to celebrate the first anniversary of her shop in Bishop Arts. She’s going all out—apparently she’s dressing up as Selena and her staffers will tote marshmallow guns and attend as The Three Amigos. The fun will take place in conjunction with Cinco de Mayo Wine Walk, on May 5 from 7-9pm. In true Dude form, EZ Eddie at the turntables,100 Anjos Reposado will flow, and pinatas in the likes of people you’ve always wanted to whack upside the head.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Let Us Give Thanks For ‘Dallitude’ by John Neely Bryan
- What Has Irving Done to Anger God? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »