In coordination with the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale, Dallas Vegan will be holding a vegan bake sale this Saturday, April 30th, from noon to 4 pm at Beauty Bar Dallas on Henderson Ave. Think whole pies, cupcakes, cookies, and donuts, in addition to gluten-free and raw options.
Proceeds will benefit Direct Relief International, an organization praised by Forbes magazine as being “100% efficient” in providing support for those in need. Through DRI’s Japan Relief and Recovery Fund, 100% of funds raised will be directed toward the Japan relief effort.
So, in addition to consuming mass quantities of cruelty-free goodies you’ll be helping a worthy cause. And your purchase of $20 or more includes a raffle ticket to be entered in a drawing for:
jump to see what you could win…
- Hand crafted eco-friendly necklaces from Christy Robinson Designs
- Blissworld retail bag (est value +100). Gift cards to local restaurants/bars such as Spiral Diner ($25), Barcadia, and Anvil Pub ($25).
- Gift card to Relativity Outdoors ($25).
- Gift card to Dolly Python ($30).
- Admission for 2 to Brett Dennen at the Granada.
- Custom cake (9-inch) from Spiral Diner ($50 value).
- Spiral Diner (Fort Worth) product basket.
- Vegan cookbook package including Vegan With a Vengeance, Appetite for Reduction, Vegan Cookies and more ($50 value).
- …and much more!
Bakers still needed: If you’re interested in donating vegan goods for the bake sale, contact Jade at email@example.com for information.
Dallas Vegan Bake Sale
Saturday, April 30 · 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Beauty Bar Dallas
1924 N Henderson
Dallas, TX 75206