In case you have been in a Chicago deep-dish pizza coma, you know Dough Pizzeria, “an Authentic Neapolitan style pizza restaurant (according to their website), is opening a location in the old Chocolate Angel space in Preston Forest Shopping Center. If you’d like to get a feel for the madness about to descend on this once quiet spot, tune into Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives tomorrow (Sunday) to catch the pizzeria’s close up with that spiky haired dude that makes my skin crawl. I just spoke with a Dough Pizzeria rep in their hometown of San Antonio and they expect the Preston Forest location to be open by mid-June. Could Dallas be the Naples of Texas? If so, is Napoletana pizza the new taco? Can Jay Jerrier work more than 24 hours in one day?
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.