In case you have been in a Chicago deep-dish pizza coma, you know Dough Pizzeria, “an Authentic Neapolitan style pizza restaurant (according to their website), is opening a location in the old Chocolate Angel space in Preston Forest Shopping Center. If you’d like to get a feel for the madness about to descend on this once quiet spot, tune into Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives tomorrow (Sunday) to catch the pizzeria’s close up with that spiky haired dude that makes my skin crawl. I just spoke with a Dough Pizzeria rep in their hometown of San Antonio and they expect the Preston Forest location to be open by mid-June. Could Dallas be the Naples of Texas? If so, is Napoletana pizza the new taco? Can Jay Jerrier work more than 24 hours in one day?
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.