In case you have been in a Chicago deep-dish pizza coma, you know Dough Pizzeria, “an Authentic Neapolitan style pizza restaurant (according to their website), is opening a location in the old Chocolate Angel space in Preston Forest Shopping Center. If you’d like to get a feel for the madness about to descend on this once quiet spot, tune into Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives tomorrow (Sunday) to catch the pizzeria’s close up with that spiky haired dude that makes my skin crawl. I just spoke with a Dough Pizzeria rep in their hometown of San Antonio and they expect the Preston Forest location to be open by mid-June. Could Dallas be the Naples of Texas? If so, is Napoletana pizza the new taco? Can Jay Jerrier work more than 24 hours in one day?
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.