Sharon Hage will guest chef in Urbano Café’s new space on May 4. The event is almost sold out. I just spoke with owner Mitch Kaufman. He says they are adding two seatings on Tuesday, May 3. Hage tells me she is in the process of finalizing the menu which will highlight the bounties of spring. Best part? It’s BYOB. 214-823-8550. Seatings are 6:30 and 8:20 PM. Price is $75 plus tax and tip.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- Susan Hawk May Have Suffered Relapse by Jason Heid
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (5/20/16) by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: May 23 by Alex Macon
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »