DMN’s Jennifer Emily reports Bob Sambol, founder of Bob’s Steak & Chop House, pleaded guilty this afternoon to felony theft. Sambol was accused of taking $300,000 from an investor to make improvements on the restaurant. The improvements were never made. Sambol will repay the debt. He received 10 years of deferred adjudication. I reached Bob on his cell. “It’s settled. It’s over,” Sambol said. “Business is great at Bob’s and there is a bright future to look forward to.”
5/5/15 TueUrban Crust
5/5/15 TueT&P Tavern
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »