For 20+ years, Mi Piaci has operated under the banner that, We make it in house or we import it from Italy. Now they’ve added cheese to the “making it themselves” column. Currently hanging out with the bresaola, pancetta, pepperoni, salami is Mi Piaci’s new cheese ricotta salata. Made from whole cow’s milk, curdled, wrapped in cheese cloth overnight, soaked in milk and herbs for twenty-four hours, salt dusted, and hung for two weeks, Mi Piaci’s new ricotta salata is a delicious addition to the meat curing closet.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.