For 20+ years, Mi Piaci has operated under the banner that, We make it in house or we import it from Italy. Now they’ve added cheese to the “making it themselves” column. Currently hanging out with the bresaola, pancetta, pepperoni, salami is Mi Piaci’s new cheese ricotta salata. Made from whole cow’s milk, curdled, wrapped in cheese cloth overnight, soaked in milk and herbs for twenty-four hours, salt dusted, and hung for two weeks, Mi Piaci’s new ricotta salata is a delicious addition to the meat curing closet.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.